One Ankara Fashion Idea You Should Try Today - 1 Ankara Fabric, 2 different Looks.

Hey lovelies, how are you all faring today? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Sunday was Mothers Day and it was such a lovely day for me and mine. I got this pretty Ankara Fabric called 'Ruler' late last year.  Don't you just love how the ankara prints and patterns rocked by our mothers, grandmothers and great-grand mothers are still bang on trend? This print is such a classic. I made a shoulder cut-out dress and a little wrapper to go with it. Here are the two looks I achieved with the duo.

Look 1- For Sunday's mass, I tied the wrapper over the dress and topped it up with my yellow gele and black shoe/bag set. 










Ndi Nne Mama :)

Look 2- There was a little Mother's Day party organised by a family friend later that day so for the event I tied the wrapper as a head wrap(See look 3 in the Ankara scarf ideas post), changed my bag, and accessorised my head wrap with a gold brooch to match my changed gold peeptoes and Voila....




So what do you guys think? Is this something you are going to try sometime? Do let me know in the comment section.


Have a lovely week!!! and please let's connect on Instagram here ~ @chichitheankarachic

xoxo

ChiChi

Comments